'The' Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Into a new year

Just finished The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. An extremely out of this universe book. A must read for everyone.

I was thinking to myself that why is it that everytime you finish a book or a movie ( Only interesting ones ), u suddenly feel very dull , as to why it ended at all .... It always hapens with me ... So that I can't read one book immediately after finishing with another , or see end to end movies ... Why does it happen ? I guess this happens because instead of just seeing the movie or reading the book , you start living in it ... you associate with it subconsciously so that when it gets over , u feel dull that your new found life , that was so different and interestng than your present dull and monotonous one got over. But I think that this does not happen with many people. My mother says that I live in my dreams a little too much , and that is why this happens .... maybe. Maybe that is the reason I like to sleep so much ;-).

Meanwhile , finally 2004 is over. Phew ! What a dreadfully long year it was .... And now 2005 is here , I look forward to a lot of things. College will start in a few days , but this time I want to think less about her and more about other things. Other things being losing weight and improving my grades. I hope that this time I don't end up forgetting my new year resolution. But I guess this new year is just a change of date and nothing else. Nothing is going to change. But still I'll try my best. I wish luck to myself.