'The' Blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lot of things

About 2 months back .. I didn't know what Euthanasia was .. and while talking to some freind I actually asked her that if it was the joint currency of Europe and Asia .. well I thought so that time (And u would too if u didn't know what this word meant). But well .. after this terri case .. I guess everyone knows what Euthanasia is supposed to mean. I think it should be legalised .. what about u ?
Anybody read a book called chocolat ? How is it ?
I want to read Atlas Shrugged.
I want to own an IPod also ( i.e. if we are talking about wanting someting ) ... and for that matter .. I want to own a Gibson/Fender (hohner/any good comapny would do too . ok .. I'l settle for good old Indian Givson .. buy me one) electric guitar .. and I want an effects panel for that guitar ... and I want a 7.1 speaker set for my computer (2.1 would do) .. I want a Bose Music System (Sony would do fine too .. the 7000 watts one that is .. ok 3000 watts would do .)... I want a really fast (and cheap) internet connection at my home .... I want to buy lots of books , which I never saw in the second hand books market (one of them being Eragon , heard about it ?) .. and I want a lot of other things .. where is santa ? (Santa Clause that is .. lest you think the Punjabi name santa ..)
I'll have to hang a really long stocking for the list to fit into ... Or maybe I can roll the list and slip into a normal one .. that ways I'll cross out the really long stocking on my wish list ...