'The' Blog

Monday, March 28, 2005

The post that never made it

I always get ideas about what to blog when I've got no source of jotting them down. Usually I get ideas before going to sleep , after I've retired to bed. Now if I think about getting up and writing it , I either feel too lazy or feel that I'll lose on some precious sleep. So all such ideas are wasted (not exactly .. but they never make it to the blog). It is infact not about the ideas .. it is about the whole thought process. For example .. the other day .. I wasn't feeling very sleepy when I lied down to sleep and I started thinking about all the popular movies (like the ones directed by Karan Johar , far-from-reality movies) , and my dislike for them ... I began from how such movies actually become hits , when all they show is mush , dreams , and ppl who cry on the smallest pretext. Now , after thinking a lot , I decided to get up , and turn on the computer .... but lazy me ... I thought it was too much of a trouble to turn on the computer , so I decided to write it down , in a concise manner , like notes . I wrote a few things down ... with the intention of expanding on it the next day .. but the next day .. I was blank . All the thing I wrote reminded of what I had thought the night before .. but somehow I wasn't as strongly convinced about it . I mean .. I am convinced that all these movies are total crap .. but I dunno .. the thought process seems lacking something. And so the result was that I never got posting it ... though I'll post it soon I guess.
Anyways .. this is how a lot of other ideas never made it to the blog . I had thought that as soon as my exams'll be over .. I'll be posting twice daily .. but that never happened .. and here I am , 2:30 in the night .. trying to analyze why that never happened.