'The' Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Nothing new

I got nothing new to post. Papers are coming and I want to do well this time (like always ..).



And I found some other stuff I had begun to write .. like this :
Things I really hate :
1. People who can't stop shaking while sitting down .. they always have to be in the vibration mode .
2. Stupid yaari-dosti sms forwards.
3. Forwards asking you to forward it to more people.
4. Explaining a joke.
5. People I have to explain a joke to.
6. SRK type high drama movies.
7. Indian cricket team putting up a miserable show.
8. Buying clothes for myself or rather shopping in general.
9.Religious rallies that block the traffic.
10.Music that becomes popular only becoz it is from a stupid popular movie .
11.People who think rock (Or English music as some choose to call it) should be listened to because it is fashionable to do so.
12.Doing all the college work just because I want some marks.

And I found a few good quotes :

"If you came here to see spandex, eye makeup, and the words 'Oh baby' in every fuckin' song, this ain't the fuckin' band."
---- James from Metallica , on one of their early shows.

Life is a highway, i wanna ride it, all night long.
N if ur comin ma way, i wanna drive it all night long
---- Tom Cochrane

So all this makes up another post .. :) ..
Won't be posting for some time now .. papers are coming ..