'The' Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2005

What a fucking day ..

Last night .. last minute decision of the class .. no mass bunk .. 2 hrs of frikkin lab today ... being streched to 2.5 hrs by a "tharki" teacher. Ass hole .. keeps staring at the girls with open mouth and thinks that no one notices. True .. a lot of people do not notice .. but then , I do .. and I just can't help feeling an urge to show him the finger .. "Beti paas aa jaao .. idhar baitho .." bahen ka **** ... can't help gaping at chicks .. and then showers marks on them . A girls' simple formula .. give him a smile .. talk to him for a minute .. and you get at least 2 extra marks in your internal paper . SOB. And talk about showers .. talk to him for a minute .. and you'd be showered with 2 litres of saliva .. fucking son of a bitch .. almost gave me a bath today with his oral pissings ...
Then I come home .. and India has a meagre total ...still , the hopeful Indian fan .. I patiently wait for Pakistan's innings .. 2nd over .. Balaji on the balling .. Afridi on the strike .. 23 runs from 1 over .. 3rd over maiden instills some hope .. 4th over .. welcome Kumble with 23 more runs from a single over .. I shut the TV after that ...
Tried to sleep .. the Bhajan-kirtan aunty gang start shouting their bhajans at the top of their voices .. then the temple .. and then someone gets irritated and turns on his Music system .. full volume .. song ? Some punjabi number .. wow .. just what I had wanted.
Got up .. called up the guy whom I had given a speaker to repair .. tells me that it's still not done. Asshole..
Next .. I go to the magazine vendor to get a copy of some magazine I had ordered .. another sob ... tells me .. "Arrey woh sales man naahin na aaya hai .."
Back to home .. think of playing some computer game .. first , 007 Nightfire or sth like that ... some freind got it for me .. said it was really nice .. took me an hour to find a way to get the stupid doors to open .. finally when they do open .. it takes another hour to reach a place where you perform some kinda stunt using some gadget .. guess what ... Mr. Bond gets killed performing the stunt. Again I reach that place .. again death. Bull crap .. I'd rather not play this game .. I was better off playing Arcanoid and Icy Towers.
Some freind drops in and brings Mortal Kombat 4. Gets me hooked for some time .. but again .. while he was playing .. the thing seemed really fine .. but when I play the game .. well .. it turns out that I'll have to remember a sequence of buttons to make some special move .. and there are different buttons for different players .. after sometime I get really frustrated using only one player and using only one sequence of buttons .. I press [ctrl]+F4.
Next I go online .. download some tabs .. try playing them on my accoustic .. curse the sky that I don't have an electric. I head towards my father's room to talk about buying an electric. Find him watching some movie .. Khalnayak .. Sanjay Dutt ... I sit down .. watch some scenes .. and boy he acted well even then... I start watching the movie. But as soon as I start enjoying the movie .. a stupid song crops up from nowhere ... I get up and leave. I remember half way to my room - 'the electric' .. but talking about anything with my father while he is watching TV is hopeless , so I decide against going to him and leave to get some ice cream. For the first time I get Cassatta for myself ... and the ice cream turns out to be really shitty ..
Finally I settle down on my computer and have another go at Mortal Kombat .. still .. the result the same .. I decide that I'd never lay my hands on any complex game again.
And so I decide to write a post as an end to a totally wasted day ..