'The' Blog

Monday, May 02, 2005

Finger

I have decided I am going to be the real me from now on .. even on the blog .. which means I would be going a lot of fuck you and stuff ... which in turn means that if you can't fuckin stand a fuck in every other fuckin sentence .. then suck my dick and plead me to stop it or fuckin stop coming here .. I am kinda sick carrying this nice person image .. people tend to take liberties that ways .. and then they tend to be really sick. So from now on .. middle finger of my left foot to anyone who tries to be very smart with me (get it .. I am and always will be smarter than you can ever dream to be).. and ppl who know me are in for a lot of surprises .. I am not as good I was yesterday .. so eat shit and get lost ... and stop eating my head ...
Man I am pissed off ... people can really get on your nerves sometimes ..
I hate stupid people ..
And I absolutely HATE exams ..