'The' Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Over

I'll be reappearing for the same paper the next year. Yes .. I am definitely flunking in todays paper .. and this is not like all the people saying that I'm expecting a suppli ... I don't say just because I had a bad paper .. this is the second time I'm saying this .. the last time I said this , I escaped a flunk by a narrow margin of 4 marks .. but not this time ..
anyways .. the papers are over ...

Today I finished the paper 1.5 hr earlier than the stipulated time .. and the 1.5 hrs that I did sit .. I did not have much to write .. so I just sat there for some time observing our invigilator. And he was one big ... asshole ...
Here is a conversation between me and the #$^$& invigilator :

In : Do you have a phone with you here ?
Me : No sir. (Since I know that phones are not allowed)
In : You have kept it in the bag ?
Me : Yes.
In : Can I make an important call ?
Me : (Taken back..)Ok ... (and may the phone fuck you in your ear ..)

I spend some useless minutes on the phone turning it ON. and guess what ? He dials up an STD and talks for 12 minutes. Urgent call ? Yeah sure .. this is what you get for being good ...
And then to my surprise .. he made it sure that I deleted the number off from my cell (Though I dunno why .. except for if he called up one of those raunchy phonelines ..). And then I noticed something really awful .. the invigilator was trying to look down girls' shirts .. really .. every girl who came for a supplementary sheet had to sign somewhere bending really low .. and this old bastard .... he began swaying to get a better look ... my God ...

Anyways .. the papers are over ...
Party tonight ..
&
Beer