'The' Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New Post

I have nothing much to write about .. and inspired by MWNN's blog (no offence intended ... inspired does not mean the way bollywood films are inspired from hollywood ... it is more like one is inspired by Shakespere to start writing ;) ).. I am posting whatever that comes up in my mind ... read it if you got nothing else to do ...

----

I think I'll leave Atlas Shrugged for now .. it is getting too damn boring .. I can't help it ... it is like an overdose of Ayn Rand ... to much heroism ... so I'll start with "One flew over Cuckoos nest" now. Or maybe "The Godfather".

Saw Pulp Fiction yesterday (yes , all these years I never saw it) ... and man this what a movie should be like ... perfect ... wow ... this movie has become my all time favorite ... I've seen it thrice already . It is such an awesome movie .. it has changed my benchmarks for rating movies ... Seen it ?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherd the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." (Don't give it a thought if you haven't seen the movie)
So that one dialogue was repeated around 3 times by Samuel Jackson in the movie ... and I really loved the way he said it.
This ..... ummm .......... nothing.

----

More .... I just saw Hitch , and I don't know why people liked it so much ... it was so mushy ... the chick was good though. But well ... I didn't like the movie very much. Tell you what ... I just don't have taste for these kinda movies .. so I don't generally like them. I just got too damn bored seeing it. You don't think that it was somewhat cliched ? Well .. I did ... dunno why ?

Next probably I'll post on "The Godfather" , the movie.