'The' Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bored 2

I was getting really bored .. so I thought that maybe writing a post will help me .. then I'll wait for the comments ..
So here goes another post .. pretty random and boring .... but if you have read uptill this point ( X <-- This point , X marks the spot) , then read on furthur ...
Anyways .. I have nothing specific to write in this post ...
Weather is a killer .. man the heat in Delhi .. it got a bit like rain in the evening .. but the weather is so god damn bad ... and to top that .. I have to go to fucking markets to shop for the upcoming marriage ... how much crap can a person bear ? First I hate marriage ceremonies .. and then I hate shopping .. and you can't even wear a suit in this fucking heat ...
Then I have not had a drop of alcohol since the colleges closed .. I feel so .. ummm ... 'Daru-less' ..
And I am getting bored ...

And .. and .. and .. ummm.... I dunno .. nothing else .... got up today, brushed my teeth , took shit , took a bath ... umm.. got bored ... got more bored ... and will go off to sleep in some time ...

Was planning to post some kinda funny pic .. but I can't remember which pic was it that I had thought of posting ...
In other things ... Sigma Protocol is not a very great book ... but I got hold of a copy of Eragon today .. will read that next ...
Oh God .. I have written so much crap .. but that is what happens when you get bored and you get a broadband connection ...

Ok ... yippetty yoppetty yippetty .. that's all folks ...