'The' Blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

Bored

I'm fucking bored. Nothing to do ... no where to go ... no money left to spend .... wtf do I do ?
I got a broadband connection the day before .. and believe me ... I feel even more bored now then I was before with my dial-up.
So I decided to explore some new blogs yesterday ... but it got really boring after a while ... and then I tried the chat scene on Yahoo .... and man does it suck ... there are shit loads of ass holes who come up there to chat with fuckingly stupid alias names that have all kinds of crappy adjectives like cute , creative , hot etc. ... with loads of underscores seperating them ... screaming out that they are basically everything but that .... I got pretty fed up and left the chat rooms. It was 4 in the night that time ... so I again went to all the blogs ... and everyone gets so damn lazy on a weekend .. no body bothers to update ... and then there are people who bring down their comment boxes ..
I tried Launch cast ... it is quite nice ... loved a few tracks ...
Ayways ... then I went off to sleep ..
Went to the college today .. and everybody but the stupid prof turned up .. so I came back ... and now I am again bored ...
Monday today ... even the CD shops are closed so I couldn't even get a movie.

I am listening to system of a down ... they are pretty awsome .. downloaded some of their videos ... good ones ... hear it if you like a bit of hard rock ... ain't very hard though ..
I also heard songs from this movie called Tajmahal (yet to be released) ... I really liked two of the songs ... hear them if you like ...... umm... I dunno . Most of the people around me didn't like it .. so it is up to you ... I really loved one of the tracks ...

In other things .. I finally left Atlas Shrugged and started with a new one .... Ludlum.

And ... ummmm..... nothing else ....
keep updating ... so will I ...