'The' Blog

Friday, March 31, 2006

Title

Hi ...
(Still out of ideas on how to start..)

Lots happening in my life these days ... well not a whole lot ... but reasonable amount of activity considering my otherwise monotonous routine. So where do I start ?

Indian Ocean performed in my college ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Awesome. Actually ... their music is beyond awesome. And to see them live is like whole new heights of beyond-awesomeness. 2 hours of pure ecstacy ....
"Samay ki laal Aandhi ..."

---

I had so much to write .... I thought it would be a mega post or something ... and now I can't remember anything ...
Wtf ...

---

I am going off to Mumbai for two months this summer to do some training. Earlier another friend was going with me ... but now it's just me ... me in the big city ... maybe I'll get bored but I so desperately want to get away from my home right now that I accepted it and so .... whatever will be ... will be ...
So many things will be new there ... no 24-hour internet .. infact no computer at all ... no car ... lousy food... living in a hostel ... all will be new for me ... but I'm kinda looking forward to it ...
(I will have my iPod (..that I'll soon buy) .. )

---

Seems like not much has been going on in my life after all .. I'm just plain excited about the Bombay thing ...
Whatever ...

---

Here are some things I have been enojoying all this time ..

My Rating ****1/2 (Must see)
My Rating **** (Must see)
My Rating **** (Must see, if not already)
My Rating **1/2 (Don't see unless die hard Matthew Perry Fan)
My Rating ***** (You Kidding ? Collin Rocks !!)

Others were the sitcom 'Coupling' (good) and the book 'Runaway Jury' by John Grisham ... but I'm tired of searching for images ...

Anyway ... that is it for now ...