'The' Blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm back ...

I guess I am back for some time. Hmm.. but we'll pretend that I was never gone (dare you compare this with the new Backstreet boys album title) ... well , college started again ... so I got sth to write about ....
Here ... this incidence some days back in college ...
Me and J went to the class ... and J got into some kinda verbal fight with someone ... some time later he called the other guy a "Sisterfucker" .... well . kinda normal ... no big deal ... happens all the time ... but this guy ... man he went crazy .... he started to hit J and then things got out of control .... J started to hit back . Things settled in some time. Apparently the other guy got all angry because of the cuss ... and the funny thing being .... he was trying to explain to his freinds how important it was to hit J in such circumstances. what an asshole ... I thought. But that was not it .... later I asked that guy what he'd do if there were a hundred people calling him a sisterfucker (calling him that was an understatement actually ... I would have said sth even worse ..) .. now I was expecting some sense to come to his mind hearing my question ... but his reply startled me .. "Mar jaaoonga , kat jaaoonga .. lekin behen ke baare mein kuchh nahin sunoonga .."(Will die but not hear anything against my sister).... man ... what a tool ... I wanted to lie at his feet and worship him for that "Dialogue" (filmy .. totally) ... and at the same time I wanted to kick his thing so hard to squish his balls into pulp .... I mean what kinda big asshole can one be .... What did he want to show ? Aadarsh ? Ethincs ? Total shit ... Of all the foolish people I have ever met ... he was one of the biggest ...
With writing all this I mean to convey one message ... if you have the same shit in you ... change it. And if you are one of them ... then this here ... just for you .. the next few lines .... siserfucker , motherfucker , fatherfucker , grandfatherfucker , grandmotherfucker , familyfucker , unvirsefucker (and everything else) .... DIE.

There ... I think I am feeling better now ...