'The' Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Daru , Palika and Spirits

Here's another 'what's new' post ...

I finally drank yesterday .... drank to my hearts content ... unlike in pubs where you have to drink to a limit coz there is a home you got to return to and you are driving ... this time we were drinking in a hotel room .. some of my cousins had come over ...
They got this Smirn-off citrus yesterday ... nice flavour ....

Other things .. I went to Palika again yesterday ... and like a lot of times ... all the MP3 shops were closed for a week or so due to raids by police and all. I bet all of them are mixed up ... the CD people and the police ... it's just that they close down temprorily to pacify someone high up.
Went to CP then ... and I found out that Pizza Hut people have started serving beer too ... Fosters ... had some of that too ... but I am not much of a beer drinker ... beer makes you fat .. and doesn't even give a big high ... so I always prefer Vodka/whisky etc. ..
What else ? Umm... Ya ... I spotted this shop in Palika selling Guitar learning videos .. along with similar videos for drums , flutes , etc. and then other videos had judo-karate instructions .. and then there were loads of music videos and concerts .. man .. this market never ceases to amaze me .. but I didn't get anything from that shop ... 375 for one fucking CD ? ... I'd rather download it from the net ..

And .. what else ?
I downloaded these movies from the net :
Shawshank Redemption
Snatch
Taxi Driver
Dr Strangelove or : How not to worry and love the bomb
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind

And wanted to download My cousin Vinny .. couldn't find it ..
Then I downloaded this video of this song called Keine Lust by Rammstein. This group sings in German , but they rock. Nice video ... all dressed like really fat people and head banging and all ..

-----

Day before yesterday .. it was raining all day here .. lovely weather ... I went to college for that project ... but couldn't just sit inside the lab .. so the three of us came out and sat there enjoying the fine weather. We got talking on drinking and smokes. The talk shifted to dope. We were discussing how does it feel like after a whiff of Marijuana. Now I haven't ever tried them .. nor my freind .. G had tried it .. so she was telling us about the high and all. I made up my mind to try it once ... but again .. later that day I thought against it. Then we got talking on scary movies .. from where the talks drifted to planchette (I had to do a lot of googling to get this word right ..) .. then we sat there talking about planchette ... now I had always considered it a story till one of my very fast freinds told me he had witnessed it ... I have never witnessed it myself ... but I would love to ... then G began explaining the intricacies and the people she knew who practiced witch craft and occults etc.... and evil spirits and all ..... it was quite funny you know ... and it was raining all the time ..