'The' Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another new post ...

So .. lets see ...

What's new ?
TATA Indcom people finally changed my connection to an unlimited one .. and my computer has been ON ever since. I downloaded some videos , loads of music and I am now downloading some movies ... where will the world be without P2P ?

----

Anyways .... I have decided to stop updating ... what I am writing here no longer holds any meaning to me .. it is just that since the space is to be updated in a matter of some days, that I am updating it ... and that is not how it should be ..
I had started blogging for a specific purpose , back in December last year ... but lets leave the purpose ... lets concentrate on the fact that I no longer have anything to update this blog with ... I can't write anything like poetry , stories or anything like that .. I can only read some of them and admire them , though probably understanding very little of it. The other thing being that I can't write anything else too .. thought that this will pass .. but it doesn't ... I am pretty much blank ... anything I write here now will be only forced ... and that is not how good things are written ... at least I can never write anything good when I want to write "something". Whatever I have written ... most of the posts ... they were not composed staring at the screen .. they were composed in my mind .. the outine of the post and everything. And now when I sit down to write down a post , I can't seem to write anything ... I mean I can write a lot of things .. but then I'll fly off at tangents ,. just not concentrating on the post ... and then what will take shape will be a mess of a post .. and I don't want that ... I am sitting at home these days so I can't even update it with 'What I did today' kinda posts .. I hate writing such stuff anyways ... there is no other thing I want to write just now ... (And fuck .. I have written so much already ... having nothing to write ? ... but all this is just explaining the situation).

But what's the use of writing all this ?
I'll update in a few days with another post stating the new ways I got bored in ... just for the heck of it .. and just for them comments ... and just for killing some time ...

----

I can write a 'bored 3' now ... coz I am still bored ... It is 3 in the night and I can't sleep .. and there is no one online ... so I am all the more bored .. chat on Yahoo sucks ...
I feel like doing nothing in particular ..

Hmmm... I think I'll read a book then ... finish off with this one .. and hope that the next one is good enough ...
k .... Goodnight ..