'The' Blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Just Another Post

I have come to a conclusion. Blogs .. like people, have a life. They live , they attain glory , and they die. Some live forever , some can barely make it past one post , but they all have a definite life span.
People who start with blogs have loads of ideas when they start. Then they start visiting other blogs .. and then the comments. They present their thoughts .. and sculpt another personality virtually. They begin enjoying it .. and then it seems really fine. But after sometime ... they go blank. Suddenly it becomes a burden to write anything else. Or their virtual Personality starts to look really virtual .. far away from reality. Some people then just leave their blogs , others take a long break ... and others kill their blogs.
And it is not about them only ... I have thought about this so many times myself. I have thought about killing my blog so many times ... but I have come to depend on it so much. Maybe .. one day I may be able to leave blogging ... I definitely have been blank for some time now.
Three people whose blog I used to read often , pulled the plug off their blog recently. Maybe they'd get back some day. Maybe they won't.
I don't know where I am heading with writing all of this .. but it is kinda sad you know .... like when a long time freind departs.
Anyways ... things move on ... always did.