'The' Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Not bored anymore

I didn't get bored these past three days. Not even once.
Went to Ambala to meet some cousins , and then went off to Shimla from there. It was raining all the way .. and it was raining in Shimla too. We could only get one evening out on the mall road ... rest was spent in the hotel room. The rains just didn't stop. So we returned in a day. But it was nice. Boozed again. This cousin of mine got a Johnny Walker Red Label. The night was spent emptying the bottle. Finally we did.
There was this cousin who started crying after having lots of drink (how I hate people doing it). Then there was this other cousin from Delhi , who drank a trifle too much , and got embarassed when her head reeled under a bacardi. But it was real fun. We sat there talking about everything from what is wrong in India to bitching about people and all. Drunken talk mainly.
Hills become really beautiful in the rains. Loved it there. But it is good to be back in Delhi.
Couldn't check the blogs there .. those people used IE that stores all the adresses by default .. and I didn't want them to see this blog. Ofcourse I could have deleted that list .. but it was their comp .. and they used that list .. so I couldn't. Anyways ... now I am back.
Umm.. what else ? Had planned a big post this time ... but now I can't remember a thing I had intended to write.
Ya .. I read this book called Eragon. On Dragons and all. Awsome book ... just can't wait for the second part. Now I am reading a JHC (It is called : Do me a favour , Drop Dead). Picked this one because this one was the only one without a raunchy photograph on its cover.
Umm...
Nothing else to post about. Over and out.