'The' Blog

Monday, July 25, 2005

New Post

Life is boring , generally , these days. I just sit at home and read these ebooks on the computer. Not that that is boring , but it tends to make my neck ache after a while , and by evening , even my eyes hurt a bit. So , I leave the ebook after a while , to do some other things .... this is where the boredom starts. Coz there is not much to do. It is still one week before the college opens.
Meanwhile , it has again become fucking hot in Delhi , along with loads of humidity , which just compounds the problem. So you can't even go out.
The ebook I am reading these days is from this series called the Dragonlance series . This series has hoards of books (130 , I read somewhere ... but they are defnitely more than 25-30). I just finished with the first trilogy , the chronicles (first generation) :
-Dragons of the autumn twilight
-Dragons of the winter night
-Dragons of the spring dawning
Now I am beginning with the second trilogy ... the legend series .. about the twins. One of them being a magi ... how I love reading abut this character. Frankly , I have become a fantasy nut. It all started with this book called Eragon , whose pirated copy I finally managed to find and read. As soon as I finished with that .... I needed more dragons ... and then I finally stumbled upon this dragonlance series. Though things are a lot different in the two books ... but I love this series anyways.
Then I saw this movie 'Snatch'. Awsesome movie. Don't miss it .... I really loved this movie.
Ummm... what else ? I guess , that is about it. That pretty much wraps what I have been doing this week.
I wanted to write something more about fantasy and magic , and the hope they generate ... the whole thing I that I was thinking the other day ... but I just forgot whatever I was thinking. So ... chuck it ...
That will be all for this post.