'The' Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Well ... it's been ages since I posted something here (more than a month ... this was not even imaginable when I started blogging you know) ... but anyways ... here goes another post ...

Well I don't know what to write exactly and have nothing in particular to write about ...
Anyways .. here are a few things ..
First ... a piece of advice I'll give while my wrath is still fresh ..... heed to it ... and never forget it ... Now suppose you are sitting on someone else's computer and checking out his huge collection of songs and have this particular inkiling to hear some of the sickest song of his collection (like Linkin Park) ... then DO NOT double click on the song file .... NEVER double click on a song file... I mean do you have any fucking idea that it takes a lot of time to come up with a decent playlist selecting songs from some 15-20 GB of music ? Whenever you want to hear some song .. right click on the name of the song ... there is this second option that says 'Enqueue in winamp' .. click on that option .. and when winamp opens ... scroll to the bottom of the playlist to the song .. doubleclick ... and hear it. But never doubleclick straightaway on the song file. Ok ?
(If anybody knows of a plugin to remember your playlist .. then please let me know ...)

***

Some time backI saw this movie "Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi" ... awesome movie ... and I saw the three LOTR movies (Special Extended edition) ... which were also awesome ... though not awesome in the same sense as the former was ... but it was still awesome ... specially the special effects in the war scene at Helms deep...
Then I am reading LOTR the book .... and am realizing that the movie people have changed almost all of the story ...
Book reminds me that I read this really amazing book God of Small Things ... which seemed a bit gloomy in the beginning , but in the end it turned out to be simply superb. I remember that I had started reading this book earlier , in class 8th maybe , when it had just won the booker. that time I had thought that it is a collection of small stories ... so I took out the smallest chapter and read it .... in the end I just returned the book to the library thinking that maybe incomprehensible books only won the booker. But I guess even if I would have read this book then ... I would have not like it ....

What else ?
Umm... ( I was actually thinking when I wrote that "umm .." .. I still am ... ummm.....) .. Ya .. I was going through some blogs right now when I read this poem by someone (Can be acknowledged if he wants to be) , which I am posting here without permission :
Twinkle Twinkle blasted star
I know who the hell you are
Up above in the goddamn sky
Just a ****ing firefly
Now the reason I posted this poem here is coz I think it rhymes really well ... which you'd realize if you sing it in tune ... and then it makes you laugh even harder ..

What else II ?
I don't fell like blogging anymore ... the thing that seemed so important to me just some months ago has lost all its charm and everyhting .. and so I don't feel like blogging anymore. The reason why I wrote that was coz I wanted to tell you all that I may not post again ever ... and maybe I may post tomorrow if I feel like it ... but at any rate I want you all to know ... that it was nice to know you all and it was nice to read your blogs (though I often did not read many of them) ... but some of them were, and are, real favorites ... and I'd continue reading them for a while ...

What else III ?
Concerning smoking .. I left it (for about 3 weeks) ... then smoked after my last exam (couldn't help it) .. then left it again ... then again smoked .. then left it ... and let's see when I smoke again (I desperately want one right now..). The thing is that before you start smoking ... there is this taboo in your mind ... so you don't smoke .... but after you have smoked some times ... there is nothing to stop you .. and then it is difficult to stop it .... so never try it in the first place ...

What else IV ? (No use trying to guess what these letters mean if you can't read roman numerals)
I was talking to a girl yesterday. She used to be in school with me . We were talking after a long time ... and admist the talk I realized that things have changed so much ... I mean ... we were in school some time back ... and now here I am asking about her new job , her salary , her weekly off etc. . Hmm... things have really changed ... I couldn't even imagine me thinking that I would one day consider her to be a really stupid girl while I daresay I had a thing or two for her during schooltime.

What else V ?
I went to this IITD rock thingy a few days back ... and it was like totally crap. First it was such an ordeal to get in. When I finally did get in ... I realized I had missed two bands .. out of four that were slated to play ... the other two ... one was Parikrama ... which was good ... the other was this band Bramha ,I think that was the name, ... whatever ... but they sucked big time .. I mean I almost wanted to kick the singer in his groin ... he spoilt it ... though the guitar and everyhting else was fine .. so I got really bored and was getting really desperate to leave the place when he pulled on a crowd favorite ... In the End by Linkin Park ... now I don't know why people like this song .... but I absolutely hate the song and the band ... and everytime I hear this band ... I feel like thrashing that rapper ... he sucks so much .... and you should see this other guy (who I presume does some sound mixing or something) .... he goes totally crazy as if the shit of the music is driving him into some kind of trance ... whatever ... the band is beyond me ...

What else VI ?
Well , nothing much. The End.

(Now that was a different ending ... tell you what .. I kinda enjoyed writing this post ... I may write more in near future ..).